Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Nine County Art Show, Honeywell Center, Wabash IN




Good news.
I recently entered in the afore-mentioned art show, along with some classmates and two of my professors.
All artists from the nine surrounding counties of the area were eligible to attend, -that meant me.
I entered three pieces, all done within the last year or so, and to my great joy all three got in!
Then to my even greater joy and surprise one of my paintings (a 3' by5' oil on canvas titled "Kiss, -Emotion, Motion) won first place in the painting category.
Yes.
I thought I'd post them.
If ever you are interested in prices or commissions, just let me know.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Great art. I envy your talent. I know how hard an Art II class was for me, I can't fathom the time and effort (As well as unspeakable talent) was put into these pieces.

    ReplyDelete